Mywifiext web browser installation
Web browser or MYWIFIEXT set up is the process to manually configure the extender with the existing router by running a smart set up on your browser.
- Use a wifi device like computer or smartphone.
- Open the browser and go to the web address www.extendersetup.net/setup
- You will be prompted to New extender setup
- Click the new extender set up button and create the account by filling all the required details.
- Once you click on next it will scan all the nearby networks and give you a list of different nearby networks.
- Select your home network and click NEXT.
- Now type in your password and click on next.
- On the next screen it will show you setting up the connections between your existing router and extender.
- Wait for two minutes and then connect your devices with the extender wifi network.
- you are all set up now.
- unplug the extender and plug it on your desired location
Can’t access web browser setup, What do I do?
When you try to access the web browser setup to connect your wireless extender, you might receive an error message or be unable to connect to the site. This can occur because of the distance between extender and router or due to some other reasons.You need to
follow the following troubleshooting instructions.
- Bring your range extender into the same room as your wireless router.
- Make sure that the wireless range extender is plugged into a power source. If the extender is receiving power, the power LED lights.
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are free browsers and are available for all major operating systems.