TROUBLESHOOTING WIRELESS RANGE EXTENDER
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO TROUBLESHOOT YOUR EXTENDER OR LIVE CHAT WITH OUR TECHNICIAN TEAM TO GET AN INSTANT SOLUTION
My wifi extender keeps disconnecting, what should I do ?
If your extender is disconnecting just after the installation or days after installation.Follow the following troubleshooting instructions.
- Power cycle your network completely.Reboot your router/modem and extender.
- Check the power supply to the extender, interruption in the power supply will cause your extender to lose the connections.
- One of the major reason behind disconnecting the extender, it might be placed at the borderline of your router where you are getting either no or a little range from your host router. So it is recommmended to change the location of your extender.
- Sometimes you might be getting no internet from your internet provider, please check your connections with the internet provider as well
- If after following the above troubleshooting instructions, you are still getting the interruption in your range extender try to reset the extender and reconnect range extender or contact our experts to live chat with you
My router does not have wps button, how should I connect my extender ?
Modern days router comes with a wps button but sometimes if you have an old router or if your wifi button is not enabled on your router, you should try one of these ways.
If you don’t have the wps button on your router, go for the web browser set up. Web browser set up will allow you top connect your extender with the router according to your requirements.
Can’t access web browser set up, What do I do?
Bring your range extender into the same room as your wireless router.
Make sure that the wireless range extender is plugged into a power source. If the extender is receiving power, the power LED lights.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are free browsers and are available for all major operating systems.
I forget my login email and password
On the login screen, click the Username & Password Help link to answer the security questions you set up during the initial setup.
If you forgot the answers to your security questions, do the following to set up your login credentials again:
- Reset the extender to its factory default settings.
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter extender ip address in the address field of the browser.
- The login screen displays.
- Click the NEW EXTENDER SETUP button.
- The Create Account screen displays.
- Complete the fields to set up your user name and password